Rex Dwyer, Esq.
We offer compassionate legal counsel to our clients. Rex Dwyer is committed to assisting his clients in obtaining legal solutions for family law issues. Although we encourage a rapid settlement, often times an agreement cannot be reached. That’s when you need an attorney with successful litigation experience to aggressively pursue and protect your rights. Rex is board certified in Civil Trial Law and Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization and has years of successful experience in the courtroom. A family crisis can be overwhelming. Offering his extensive expertise, Rex will assist you in working through the legal issues involved. We provide counsel for all types of family issues ranging from simple uncontested cases to complex property divisions.
- Born in Richmond, Indiana , July 1,1954
- Admitted to the Texas Bar,1982
- Received his JD from Indiana University in 1982, and his BS from Ball State University in 1976.
- Licensed to practice in Texas courts, Federal District Courts, the 5th Court of Appeals, and the Supreme Court of the United States
- Member of Dallas and Rockwall County Bar Associations, State Bar of Texas, Texas Association of Defense Counsel
- Attends Lake Pointe Church in Rockwall.
- AV rated, by Martindale-Hubbell, the highest rating in legal ability and ethical standards